Terms and Conditions
ProsePoint Express provides an online hosted website subscription service whereby registered users may create and manage their own website.
The terms and conditions for using this service are as follows:
Payment and refunds
- The hosted website subscription service is billed on a calendar monthly basis and is pre-paid in advance. Services commence only after payment has cleared.
- Payments are refundable within 7 days or before the start of the billing period the payment is for, whichever is later. You may ask for a refund if you are not satisfied, or you change your mind, or for any other reason. It will be honoured. No justifications necessary.
- After the 7 days, or if the billing period the payment is for has commenced, the payment is no longer refundable in part or in full.
- You may cancel the service by notifying us at any time, or by choosing not to make any further payments.
- If you cancel the service in the middle of a billing period, there is no refund for any unused portion of the billing period. You may ask for refunds for billing periods subsequent to the current billing period.
- If a website has not been paid for, it may be suspended at any time. To re-enable a suspended website, please log in and then send us an email through the contact page.
ProsePoint Express is intended to be used for creating newspaper and magazine websites. Any other purpose is frowned upon and may be prohibited. Specifically:
- Using the hosted website service to create spam, malicious or fake websites is prohibited.
- Using the hosted website service to post content which breaks United States or Australian law is prohibited.
Any hosted website being used for prohibited purposes can be suspended without notice.
Any content you post on your hosted website is owned by you. We do not claim copyright over content you post on your hosted website.
- You are responsible for ensuring your hosted website complies with copyright and local laws and regulations.
- If a breach of copyright or the law is brought to our attention, we will notify you. If you take no action to address the issue, we may suspend your website.
Other terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to place a short sentence and/or small icon at the bottom of your website indicating it is a ProsePoint Express website.
- The hosted website service is provided as is, with no warranty nor guarantee whatsoever (except for the limited time money-back guarantee) to the extent permissable by law.
- We shall not be liable for any damages or monetary loss arising from the usage, or existence, or downtime, of your hosted website, whether directly or indirectly.
- You agree to be held liable for, and will indemnify, any damages or monetary loss incurred by us arising from the usage or existence of your hosted website, whether directly or indirectly.
- We reserve the right to choose not to provide the hosted website subscription services to any party. This is at our discretion.
Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in your website being suspended.
We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of service at any time without notice.
(You may also be interested in our Fair use policy.)